Flight Review: Korean Airlines from Tokyo Narita to Seoul Incheon KE704 May 2015 (Part 1)


As part of the preparations, the cabin crew made sure to check that the correct number of passengers are on board. This particular flight had some trainee pilots helping out, I believe. This could reassure some nervous flyers who would know there are extra hands on deck.


KE's in flight entertainment - available in four languages.


The interior of the huge aircraft.


Korean Airlines-branded earphones. I made sure to keep (a few of) them as a memento!


I had a slight issue with their in flight safety announcement, which seemed really, really outdated.


The newspaper I took from the Korean Airlines lounge underneath the controller typically found in most aircraft.


Lunch included a light salad with some good quality ham and a beef with potatoes rice dish. It was better than I expected.


I spent the rest of my time on this two hour flight trying to finish Jupiter Ascending.

Comments

Popular Posts